The Turner Hall, situated next to St Mary’s church, is offered as a resource for the whole local community and is available for hire to private, charity and commercial users for regular bookings and one-off events.
The Turner Hall is also the venue for the British Jigsaw Championships held each year in June.
The facilities provide:
- main hall with stage and sprung wooden floor: 150 sq m approx
- small room: 25 sq m approx
- kitchen with oven, sink and refrigerator
- stackable tables and chairs
- parking in adjacent municipal car park (charges may apply)
- some limited storage (if available)
For all enquiries and bookings, please contact:
Mrs Janet Ramsay-Helie 01638 603489
Current and previous uses include: Newmarket Dance Academy, Parents and Toddlers groups, Chess, Yoga, Ballroom Dancing, Children’s Parties, Community Meals.
Please be aware that additional restrictions and conditions of hire may apply from time to time to ensure the safety of all users